Members and non-members welcome.
If you are within 10 years of retirement, this seminar can help you understand the different retirement planning solutions available and the implications of the decisions you will make as you approach retirement. Topics include:
- The sources of retirement income available to public school employees including Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), Social Security, and personal savings.
- The various annuity options available from the WRS and Social Security issues.
- The retirement timeline (including eligibility dates and requirements for pension withdrawals, health insurance, etc.)
- Personal savings withdrawal issues and tax implications.
- Investment concepts and financial strategies.
- Common roadblocks to successful retirement planning.
- A pre-retirement checklist of important things to consider.
- Tools and solutions to help you achieve your retirement goals.